- Connect members to a Bible study group.
- Encourage members to participate in worship and message.
- Motivate members to use the time, talents and resources God has given them to serve others in His name.
Single Adults Ministry
The greatest desire for Resolve Single Adults Ministry is for us to help each other live lives where we come to know God in a real way. We believe that the life and words of Jesus Christ model for us a life of resolve to please his father and to help us to come to know him in a real and personal way. We hope to allow God to do this through us by providing fun times to hang out, relevant Bible studies, training to equip you as a follower of Christ, ministry and missions opportunities for you to use your time, talents, and resources to serve God.
Summit seeks to partner with single adults, starting in their 40's, as they continue to grow as Christ followers.
Bridge is about relationships. It is about joining others as you grow in three important areas of your life:
- Learning more about God
- Worshipping God
- Serving others in Jesus' name.
Bridge seeks to partner with single adults who are in their mid 20's-30's. Please click below to read the vision and how you can take the next steps to fulfill the vision.
We will help you find a small group for Bible study by helping you look at your preferred group make up and schedule.
- We will help you find a time to gather and worship by helping you think about your preferred worship music style and your schedule.
- We will help you find where you want to serve by asking you to fill out the 'Skills/Interests' and the 'Spiritual Gifts' surveys. (Please give to Pastor Bill or email email@example.com) Once you have done that, we will help you take the next steps to get plugged into that ministry.
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.Philippians 1:6
Life is better together. At any and every stage of life, there is a place to connect in community, grow in faith, and serve each other in love. Whether you’re new or have been attending our services for years, we challenge you to get involved and grow.
For More Information Contact
Single Adults Pastor636.296.7729 x144 Email Bill Byrd
Ministry Assistant636.296.7729 x110 Email Lisa Freiner