- Weddings (FBCA members only)
- Wedding Receptions (FBCA members only)
- Bridal Showers (FBCA members only)
- Baby Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Family Reunions
- School Banquets
The Family Life Center incorporates a beautiful banquet center that is perfect to host personal events. Whether big or small, formal or informal our space is available for birthday parties, baby showers, school banquets, and much more. Plus our convenient location makes it easily accessible for out-of-town guests. Contact us today to see how we can assist you in planning a successful event.
- Catering is available upon request
- Audio & visual resources are available upon request
- All events have a 2 hour minimum requirement, except meetings which have a 1 hour minimum requirement
- Events must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance
- 1 hour before event for decorating & 30 minutes after event for cleanup is included
- We can accommodate groups up to 500 people
- We are a drug free and dry campus
- Who can schedule a room reservation?
Anyone can submit a request and all requests must be at least 30 days prior to your event. Just know that FBCA ministry events will take priority and all other requests will be reviewed in the order received. You will be notified of the status of your event within 7 days of the request.
- What does it cost to reserve facilities?
The cost of the room for your event depends upon the size of the room needed and desired length of time. Please call 636-296-7729 x 145 for more details.
- What are any time restrictions associated with events?
All events are required to have a 2 hour minimum, with the exception of small meetings which have a 1 hour minimum. The price of rooms includes 1 hour prior to the start for decorating and 30 minutes afterwards for cleanup. More time for decorating may be provided if space is available. All events must end by 9pm.
- Are there any restrictions to the type of event requested?
Because we care about your safety and desire to be good stewards of our bodies, the FBCA campus is a non-tobacco, non alcohol and drug free zone. Gambling and dancing events will not be considered. All weddings, wedding receptions & bridal showers require either bride or groom be a member of FBCA.
- Are you handicap accessible?
Our facility is handicap accessible and includes handicap parking, multiple ramps, elevator & handicap restrooms.
- Can we bring our own food?
Guests are welcome to bring outside food for their events with the following considerations: electrical outlets are limited, cooking in our kitchen is not permitted, access to our kitchen for ice or refrigeration must be coordinated ahead of time and we are a dry campus. Because we offer catering, an outside cater is not permitted but would love to talk with you more about our catering options.
Requests for catering should be made at least 30 days in advance of the event and are subject to approval.