Who We Are
For God’s glory, First Arnold is about building God’s Kingdom through life-changing relationships that are biblical and relevant.
We GATHER to worship and fellowship so we can GROW into the image of Jesus and GO make disciples of all nations for the GLORY of God.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Invite - Church sponsored. Attractional. Come to our events.
- Invade - Church sponsored. Going out as a church locally and globally.
- Invest - Each individual believer living life intentionally, in a way that loves and engages the lost with the gospel.
What We Believe
First Arnold is a place where the whole family can have a great time worshipping God. At FBCA, there are exciting ministries and activities for everyone in the family - all built on a solid, Bible preaching and teaching foundation that undergirds everything we do.
Southern Baptists have prepared a statement of generally held convictions called the Baptist Faith and Message. It serves as a guide to understanding who they are. Copies of this statement are available at FBCA. Below are some highlights:
- The Kingdom - The Kingdom includes both God's sovereignty over the universe and His kingship over men who acknowledge Him as King and enter into salvation through a commitment to Jesus. The full consummation of the Kingdom awaits the return of Jesus Christ and the end of this age.
- The Church - The church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local body of believers, associated by covenant in faith and fellowship of the gospel, seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. This church is an autonomous body, which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages.
- Salvation - Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
- Bible - The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is the record of God's revelation of Himself to man... It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter.
- God - There is one and only one living and true God. The eternal God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being.
- Missions - It is the duty and privilege of every follower of Christ and of every church of the Lord Jesus Christ to endeavor to make disciples of all nations and to constantly seek to win the lost to Christ by personal effort.
Click the button below to learn more about what Southern Baptists believe.
To be growing followers of Jesus, one of our greatest needs is to gather together and learn what the Bible has to say about the stage of life we are in. That is why First Arnold has programming for all ages and every stage of life.