The gymnasium is a great place to shoot baskets with the family, enjoy the volleyball leagues or just burn some energy. The hardwood floor is great for basketball and is home to Upward Basketball and Upward Cheerleading as well as youth and adult coed volleyball.
Open gym is scheduled daily when the gym is not being occupied by our school. Open gym brochures are available in our brochure rack or by clicking below. Proper gym shoes are required. There is no charge to use the gymnasium for open gym play.
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday:
7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
7:00.a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Because your safety and enjoyment of the Family Life Center is important to us, we ask that you review the guidelines for our facility. It’s our desire to honor God in all we do.
- Because we desire to honor God with our bodies, clothing should be modest and in good taste. Shorts should be no shorter than mid-thigh. A cover-up should be worn over tights, leotards, spandex or mid-drift tops. We ask that you wear a sleeved shirt that covers the torso.
- Please refrain from wearing clothing that promotes alcohol, tobacco, drugs or inappropriate language.
- For your safety, shirts and shoes should be worn at all times.
- To maintain a quality gym floor surface, gym shoes are required in the gymnasium.
- For the safety of all, please do not bring alcohol, tobacco, drugs or weapons onto the property.
- To promote healthy living, our campus is smoke free.
- To offer a Christian and family-friendly environment, inappropriate language and conduct in not allowed.
- Please refrain from dunking or hanging on the basketball rims, kicking or throwing balls in the gym.
- Please do not hang on the walking track rail or throw items over the rail.
- Because we desire to promote good stewardship, gambling and raffles of any kind are prohibited.
Personal sports equipment may be brought into the Family Life Center. Equipment is also available for use at the registration counter.
For your safety, children 12 years and younger must be under the direct supervision and control of an adult at all times while visiting the Family Life Center