Ongoing Basketball Training Clinics
Thursday evenings in the Family Life Center Gymnasium
Beginners 6 P.M.-7 P.M.
Advanced 7 P.M.-8 P.M.
Grades 1-12, boys and girls
Monthly Sessions $25.00
Register here for 2014 On-going Session
August Specialty Camp
Tuesday evenings in the Family Life Center Gymnasium
Guards 6 P.M.-7 P.M.
Post Players 7 P.M.-8 P.M.
Grades 7th-12th Grade
50.00 for the session
Details and Benefits of training
- Classes are roughly one hour long
- Training time does not include pick-up games or fluff. Training time consists of intense skills and drills that will take your
athlete to the next level of play
- Training prepares your athlete to be all they can be and to continue improving and increasing their value to the team
- Life skills and nutrition are worked into the training
- Register for sessions by month. (Sessions cost # of Thursdays in the month x $5)
- Online registration only
Master Trainer Heywood Hunt's Qualifications and Experience
- 2 year Varsity starter at Ritenour High
- Played 3.5 years as a walk-on at
NW Missouri State
Director's Coaching Experience
- 40+ years of coaching experience
- USA Coaching Clinics
- Morgan Wooten Camp (Maryland)
- Pete Newell’s Big Man Camp
- Rich Grawer Camps
- Washington University camps
- YMCA camps
- CYC camps
- Upward Basketball camps
- Coached and trained with All American Athlete, training athletes from
grade 3 through high school
- Coach North Star Basketball teams
- Coached and trained for St. Louis Eagles Basketball Club (highly motivated players).
Teams typically finished in the upper 10% in AAU play
Prominent Players Coached- Prominent Player Coached; Scott Highmark (SLU), Chris Carrawell (NBA), Larry Hughes (NBA), Irwin Claggett(SLU), Loren Woods(NBA), Jahidi White(NBA),and more.
For more information, call 636.206.7729 ext. 149 or email@example.com