The name Awana is an acrostic which stands for "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" and is taken from II Timothy 2:15. Awana provides a special place for your children to make new friends, play exciting games, compete in rewarding and challenging contests, receive awards as reinforcements for their good performance, and have opportunities to learn and memorize God's Word, the Bible.
First Baptist Church of Arnold's Awana Clubs is for children two years old through sixth Grade. The goal of Awana Clubs is to reach boys and girls with the gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
Awana Club Schedule:
Wednesdays, August - May, from 6:15--8:00 p.m.
Awana Leader Expectations:
FBCA's Purpose Statement: First Baptist Church of Arnold is about building God's Kingdom through life changing relationships that are biblical and relevant.
As a FBCA Awana Leader you are committing to and agreeing
• that you are born again believer, and an active member of FBCA or another local evangelical church
• to grant authorization for FBCA to run a confidential background check
• be here at least 26 of 30 club nights
• to set a Christian example in words and actions
• to build relationships with the clubbers by actively participating in all club segments (i.e. Handbook Time, Large Group Time, Game Time).
2014-2015 Awana Volunteer Registration
2014-2015 Awana Child Registration
FBCA Awana Parent and Clubber Manual
2015 Awana Calendar
Sparks Handbook pacing Schedule
T&T Clubbers Handbook pacing Schedule
T&T Awana Survival Camp
A Wednesday evening program (6 – 8 pm) for children that have completed K – 6th grade of those who attend a Wednesday evening ministry.